99 PIECES ARTIST PROFILE AND LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Completing the form below serves as an agreement for you to provide artwork for Access Gallery’s annual fundraising event – 99 Pieces of Art on the Wall – at our gallery on Friday September 21, 2018.
OBLIGATION OF ACCESS GALLERY
- Access Gallery agrees to provide insurance for art while exhibited at our gallery.
- Access Gallery will cut checks for sales to artists within 14 days of the close of the event.
- One complimentary ticket to attend the event.
- If your piece does not sell, Access Gallery will return the work or you may donate the art for future exhibits/sales.
- Access Gallery will include artist in marketing efforts if the Artist Profile is received at least 2 weeks before the event.
OBLIGATION OF ARTIST
- Artist agrees to provide 1 piece of art for the event and chooses to donate 100% of the sale to Access Gallery or 70% to Access Gallery with 30% being paid back to the artist to cover expenses.
- Permission to use your artwork and name for show publicity with appropriate credit.
- Deliver artwork to the Access Gallery by September 14 (open 10am-4pm during the week)
- Help us spread the word about the event and connect with Access Gallery on social media.